Readers of these articles know the advantages of vaping versus smoking, especially for cannabis. Vaping cannabis dramatically increases the availability of psychoactive compounds compared to smoking and there are far fewer toxins generated from combustion. But there is a hidden benefit that can really confuse people at first. Vaping...
Author Archive for: Michael
- Pot Legalization Tied to Increasing Cases of Scromiting December 7, 2017
- Michigan Releases Rules for Cannabis Business License Applicants December 6, 2017
- Massachusetts Medical Society Aims to Educate More Doctors About Cannabis December 5, 2017
- Medical Marijuana Now on Sale in Maryland December 4, 2017
- Second Group Voices Opposition Against Recreational Pot Ballot in Michigan December 1, 2017
- UNM Study Suggests Cannabis Can Reduce Opioid Use November 30, 2017
- Canada’s Legal Cannabis Bill A Step Away from Becoming Law November 29, 2017
- El Cerrito’s City Council Sets Rules for Two Pot Dispensaries November 28, 2017
- Grower Profile: Rick Simpson November 28, 2017
- Biography of a Stoner: Jack Herer November 28, 2017
Disclaimer: Some affiliate links may be included here and there, we gotta eat munchies too!