I was driving up the 405 freeway from the OC to LA and decided to call Allen over at Vaporous Technologies, a leading vape pen company based in Torrance, CA. I asked him if I could stop by (since it was more or less on my way) to check...
Author Archive for: Mike Pensive
If you hadn’t heard of the CCIA (California Cannabis Industry Association) or the NCIA (National Cannabis Industry Association), then you have now. For the casual stoner (as opposed to a Kingsmen stoner), the CCIA & NCIA have one thing in common. That’s right, it’s the CIA! They are probably...
Last week, the 4th annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) rolled into Los Angeles and Get High was there to take a closer look at some of the companies behind the weed you just smoked. That’s right. We’re watching you through your computer and know that you...
BREAKING NEWS: State of Emergency – Impending Impeachment Los Angeles, CA (NAP) 4.20.17 Unnamed growers (actually one of them was named Jay and his partner never said a word, so we’ll just call him “Quiet Bob”) announced that they have created a new strain in a secret laboratory somewhere...
- Pot Legalization Tied to Increasing Cases of Scromiting December 7, 2017
- Michigan Releases Rules for Cannabis Business License Applicants December 6, 2017
- Massachusetts Medical Society Aims to Educate More Doctors About Cannabis December 5, 2017
- Medical Marijuana Now on Sale in Maryland December 4, 2017
- Second Group Voices Opposition Against Recreational Pot Ballot in Michigan December 1, 2017
- UNM Study Suggests Cannabis Can Reduce Opioid Use November 30, 2017
- Canada’s Legal Cannabis Bill A Step Away from Becoming Law November 29, 2017
- El Cerrito’s City Council Sets Rules for Two Pot Dispensaries November 28, 2017
- Grower Profile: Rick Simpson November 28, 2017
- Biography of a Stoner: Jack Herer November 28, 2017
Disclaimer: Some affiliate links may be included here and there, we gotta eat munchies too!