Cannabis has an extensive range of useful applications and can even be used in the creation of a tasty snack. Learning how to make some tasty cannabis chocolate cookies would most certainly be an interestingly fun way to spread love this Christmas season, providing nutritious, therapeutic tasty cannabis to family and friends for an alluring white Christmas.
Here is an easy and fun recipe that you can try:
Final product: 12 cookies
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
4 tbsp. THC-infused butter, softened,
(here is a simple way to make highly potent cannabis butter)
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
1 1/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 candy cane, finely crushed
1/3 cup dark, bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
Steps for Success:
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a mixer bowl, cream the butter and sugar together for about 1-2 minutes. Add egg and peppermint extract, and beat until light and fluffy remembering to scrape down the sides
3. In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking soda and powder. Add gradually to the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined.
4. Add chocolate chips and stir in with a mixing spoon. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Form the dough into 1 heaping tbsp balls and place 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press the tops down.
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes: the edges should start to dry but the tops will still be slightly soft looking. Let set on the cookie sheet for a few minutes more before sprinkle crushed candy cane on top. Press down with a spatula on the top of each cookie.
7. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container to keep fresh for up to a few days or freeze for several weeks.
MERRY XMAS – Enjoy your cannabis chocolate cookies!